WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lupica Article on Newtown CT

This is an excellent article from the NY Daily News by Mike Lupica..  I know in the past I have talked about WHO- WHAT- WHEN- WHERE and SOMETIMES WHY.  For me, WHY is always the question I want answered.  If we know WHY perhaps we can prevent, perhaps we can rehabilitate.
 It is interesting that, like the Columbine killers the Newtown killer took his video gaming from fantasy to reality.  In my opinion these findings should open up debates and research into the lack of empathy and also the distorted views of fantasy and reality.  These issues of lack of empathy and distorted reality are not just connected to mass murders, but also serial killers, sex crimes....  These issues NEED to be explored more thoroughly, but I have not heard much talk about  any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment