WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Video I Want to See Now


Watching everyone rejoice after the capture of the 2nd Boston Marathon Bombing suspect, I couldn't help think that this isn't over.  I know this sounds pessimistic and negative, but that is the reality of the times we live in. I am sure there are terrorists somewhere plotting against us right now.  We must remain vigilant and stay alert.  I'm not saying we should be afraid or stop living, just be prepared and be aware.   
These guys put down these backpacks and walked away - didn't anyone see this? That is the video I want to see now.  I want to see how they were able to leave the backpacks on a crowded street and just walk away 
We're back to "IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING."  That is the new reality of the world we live in.


No comments:

Post a Comment