WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

He Does Not Have a Clue




My brother was doing a crossword puzzle and one of the questions was a reference to the game Clue.  I couldn't believe my brother didn't know anything about the game.  He had heard of it, but didn't know what I was talking about when I said, 'Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room with a Candlestick.'  Guess he never wanted to be a detective, he preferred Monopoly.  
Clue really is a great game of deductive reasoning.  The game also asks 3 of the 5 Ws.  WHO?  What?  Where?
I know they had made a movie based on the game I never saw it, but I should rent it sometime.  I think it would be fun.  I also think I should challenge PI Sam to a game of Clue and see who is the better Private Investigator.  :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment