WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

9/11 DVDs Worth Watching




Didn't want to post this last week, it just seemed crass.  Now that a week has passed since the anniversary of 9/11 I thought I would post my favorite 9/11 videos.  I think these are important as we should NEVER FORGET.
9/11-The Filmmakers Commemorative Edition -  these filmmakers were already filming at a lower Manhattan Firehouse that day.  They were making a film about a probie and captured the events as they unfolded.
National Geographic: Inside 9/11 - a timeline that starts with the Soviet-Afghan War.
Nine Innings from Ground Zero - as someone who worked at OEM after 9/11 I can attest to how much baseball meant at the time.  As we were taking breaks or changing posts we would stop to watch the TVs to catch some of the game and it was a welcome relief to have something lighter to talk about.
102 Minutes that Changed America - the title says it all.
The Concert for New York City - for all you music lovers, with some unforgettable, emotional moments
What Really Happened - testimonies from survivors, victim's families, emergency workers...
Again, these are a personal opinion, but all I can say is that these tug at me whenever I watch them.
Never Forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment