WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Just Wondering and Wanting a Nickname

Sam is the owner of Supersonic Safety Research and because he is a Private Investigator he has been nicknamed PI Sam.  I have said this before that I am more CJ (Criminal Justice) than PI (Private Investigation) and there is good reason for this - my background is in Law Enforcement.  I am a retired Law Enforcement Officer and spent 20 years working in Law Enforcement first as a State University of New York Campus Public Safety Officer (now known as University Police), then as a New York State Court Officer and lastly for the Michigan Department of Corrections as a Probation Officer.  I also have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice, and hopefully (if my finances allow) I will one day have a Masters Degree in a Criminal Justice program.  Anyway, since Sam is PI Sam I think I would like to be nicknamed CJ Kim.  How does that sound?  I think I will use that as my social media 'handle'.     

No comments:

Post a Comment