WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hurt? In a Hurry? Head Over to a Minute Clinic

The other day I'm working in the yard cutting up old stockade fence sections (makes excellent kindling), and a rusty nail goes through my fingernail deep into my finger.  It is bleeding pretty good and I go in the house clean it up, put on some peroxide to disinfect and a couple of band aids.  I realize I haven't had a tetanus shot in over 10 years, so I figure I should go get one ASAP.  I know I won't be able to get a doctors appointment right away and who wants to wait in the emergency room for hours?  So, I go online to see what is available through my health insurance and they list these Minute Clinics that are located at some CVS Stores.  Punch in my zip code and there is one nearby.  I head on over, fill out some stuff on a computer, wait a couple of minutes and am brought in.  I fill out some paperwork and present my insurance card and ID.  I get my tetanus shot and a flu shot and because they are a participating provider for my insurance I pay nothing.
These Minute Clinics are great, they are open 7 days a week and are staffed by a nurse practitioner and physician assistants.  They offer a wide range of services and accept many insurers.  Here is the link to their web site which has all the information you probably need to know about them.
I am sure that I will utilize their services again as it is a quick affordable alternative for various medical services.
Private Investigator T-shirts
Private Investigator T-shirts by GadflyInvestigations
Check out more Privateinvestigator T-Shirts at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment