WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Friday, October 11, 2013

Yup, it is Friday and you know what that means....Friday Favorites!  Today's favorites are based on the Andy Griffith Show.  It is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms.  I often say, "Everything I need to know about life I learned from The Andy Griffith Show."  Honestly, there are many episodes that offer valuable basic lessons on various topics in life.  Yesterday I blogged about the use of discretion for law enforcement officers and linked an Andy Griffith Show that I believe illustrates that.  A black and white sitcom from the early 60's, with some classic characters, simpler times, timeless basic life lessons and often quite funny.  Herewith, some of my 'Favorite Things' - The Andy Griffith Show.
1- The Andy Griffith Show DVD 1st season
2- The Andy Griffith Show DVD complete
3- The Andy Griffith Show book
4- WWAD Andy? - What Would Andy Do? T-shirt
5- I'd Rather Be Watching The Andy Griffith Show license plate frame
6- Fife Security Agency - tin sign (this one is my absolute favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment