WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Can't repeat It Enough - KISS

KISS 4 success Mugs
KISS 4 success Mugs by GadflyInvestigations
Browse more Success Mugs at Zazzle


Time again for Say It Again PI Sam.  Today we revisit the KISS Method, one of my favorites.  A search of Wikipedia tells us that the acronym can be traced back to the US Navy in the 1960's.  An engineer named Kelly Johnson is credited with coining the phrase.    In accordance with the the KISS Method and Keeping It Simple I bring you today's Say It Again Sam:

The KISS Method

As you can see from my posts this Private Investigator likes brevity.  I believe in the KISS Method - KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPIDThat is why my posts are longer than Tweets, but shorter than a dissertation. No information overload here, just short bursts of brilliance Nerd smile  Occasionally I may have a topic that will require a lengthy post or that I'm SO passionate about that I ramble on, but mostly I'll KISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment