WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Monday, November 25, 2013

What is the Future for Private Investigation Businesses?

Now I have said this before - I'm NOT a Private Investigation expert,  my expertise lies in Security and Criminal Justice.  I am just a 'grunt' at my friend's Private Investigation business, but I am curious as to the future of Private Investigation.  What I have noticed is that people are doing a good deal of their own search (preliminary) on the computer and also with no-fault-divorce there is less need for surveillance.  I have heard rumblings of less information being made available to Private Investigators via databases and there is always the possibility of stringent regulations being put in place that would limit a Private Investigator's powers.  I'm curious to what the experts in the field see for the future and their recommendations to those looking to enter the field.  I do think that bigger firms and those with a niche business have an advantage.  Would love to hear others thoughts and comments on this subject.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment