WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Love the Smell of Coffee and the Taste

Cowboy Logic Mug
Cowboy Logic Mug by GadflyInvestigations
Customize your own coffee mug at zazzle.com.

Since I posted about bathroom issues, I now think I will post about coffee.  Whether we are cops or PIs  or security guards we are probably drinking quite a bit of coffee when we work. drink too much and you will start thinking about that 'Cowboy Logic.'  My question is what is your favorite coffee?  Personally, my favorite has always been 7 Eleven followed by Dunkin Donuts. How do you drink your coffee?  I like my coffee with milk - that's it.  No flavors, no lattes for me, just coffee with milk.  And yes I do enjoy a doughnut with my coffee from time to time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment