WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Zombies?

So, our sister blog The Gadfly Investigations Newspaper has published Zombie Diaries (this is all fictional, we don't want a 'War of the Worlds' scenario).  Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, that is all I'm hearing lately.  WTH?  I don't know a Zombie from a Vampire, maybe I need to watch "Night of the Living Dead" and "Dracula" again.  I will be following The Zombie Diaries and Chronicling it here on this blog (yes, this is fictional too). 
Wait, I'm looking through the pictures I took at The Parade Company and there is a Zombie in one of the pictures.  I didn't see that Zombie when I took the picture.  WTH?  SAM, what is going on?  Did you see that Zombie when we were at The Parade Company?  What do I do if I come in contact with a Zombie?  I better watch those movies and see what to do.   Is a Zombie and a Vampire the same thing?  I know you can drive a stake into a Vampire to kill it.  Help???????????  Is this my new assignment to find the Zombie?      


No comments:

Post a Comment