WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Elementary My Dear Watson - Not

KISS 4 success Mugs
KISS 4 success Mugs by GadflyInvestigations
Look at other Success Mugs at zazzle.com


As I said I have found several great quotes in "The Hound of the Baskervilles", but nowhere in the book did Sherlock Holmes say the quote most famously associated with him - "Elementary my Dear Watson."  Granted this is the first Sherlock Holmes book I've read, so I will have to see if he says in one of the other books.  I do know that the line was said in the Sherlock Holmes movies  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lag22Hl2RQw,  so perhaps the quote should be credited to a screenwriter.  As I read on through Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's works I will keep you apprised.
One quote I am sure did NOT come from these books, but does reference the iconic detective is "No s--- Sherlock"AKA - NSS.
Just saying :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment