WEBSITE

Please visit our website: www.missingnomore.com

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sherlock Holmes Hound of the Baskervilles


I finished reading "Hound of the Baskervilles" by Arthur Conan Doyle in 2 days.  Yes, I couldn't stop reading I wanted to see how it all played out.  I enjoyed the book, and hard to believe, but I had never read any of the Sherlock Holmes books before.  I enjoyed seeing how Sherlock operated and found several great quotes in the book of which I have already been sharing with you on 'Short and Sweet Sundays'.  According to the dust jacket Sir Arthur Conan Doyle wrote 19 works about the iconic Sherlock Holmes and was knighted for his book about the Boer War, called..."The Great Boer War".  My plan is to read through all of these and if they are as good as "Hound of the Baskervilles" I should have no problem getting through them.  If you enjoy detective stories I highly recommend this book.      

No comments:

Post a Comment